Are you free on Saturday?
Let's get together for a Sprint.
2-hour Digital Sprint
Get Your Action Plan!
✨A Saturday Sprint is a two-hour intensive where you and I design an action plan to tackle your biggest business challenge.
"... a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."
— Victoria Holland, Victoria Ann Events
• Identifying simple, strategic steps to add process + structure.
• Optimizing day-to-day management to better serve high quality clientele.
• Maximizing team members by increasing efficiency in projects and communication.
• Designing a central location for internal project management and templated process.
• Streamlining content production to make time to create courses + downloads.
Previous sprint topics have included:
"... a compact way to figure out what your main struggles are and find a clear path out of the chaos.”
— Lisa Hennessy, Fernweh
Frequently Asked Questions ...
What's the purpose of the prep survey?
The prep survey helps me gather information about your current tools, processes + needs.
I'll review your survey ahead of the sprint + determine an agenda + challenge statement for us to focus on during our time.
What happens during a sprint?
During a sprint, we'll use design thinking exercises to prioritize your pain points + brainstorm solutions together.
I will also suggest + demonstrate specific tools that may be a good fit for your action plan.
Finally, we'll organize the best solutions from our brainstorm into a step-by-step action plan with a clear timeline.
What do I do with my action plan?
You'll use your action plan PDF to implement changes in your business over the next 1 - 6 months.
"It was something that I’d been trying to do on my own for over a year now, and in one consultation we made a step-by-step plan."
— Nicole Swartz, The Sprout Society
Still have a few questions? Let's chat!